Noticed a typo in a thread you posted? Thought of a better title for it? No worries. You can always go back and edit threads even after you’ve posted them.
Note: When you edit the subject of a thread, a message will be posted in the thread letting people know you’ve made the change. See below.
- Open the thread you want to make changes to.
- Click on the three dots icon in the top right of the thread.
- To change the subject of the thread, click Edit Thread Subject.
- A window will appear prompting you to change the subject of your thread. Type in the new subject and click Save Changes.
- To change the body of the thread, hover over the first post in the thread and click the three dots icon in the top right.
- Edit the text as you see fit.
- When you’re finished, click the Save button in the bottom left to make the changes.
- Long press on the thread you want to edit.
- From the menu, tap Edit thread.
- You can edit the subject at the top of the screen.
- You can edit the post of the thread in the center of the screen.
- When you’re finished, press the checkmark in the top right to save the changes.
- Tap on the thread you want to edit.
- Long press on the text of the first post.
- From the menu, select Edit.
- Make any changes you like to the subject and text of the thread.
- When you’re finished editing, tap Save to make the changes.