Channels organize your team’s threads around broad topics like team, project, location, or area of interest. They make it easier for teams to browse and find the information they need.
A channel in action
- Channel list.
- Individual channels. Select any of these to open a channel.
- Title of the channel.
- Channel description. You'll also be able to see whether a channel is public or private here.
- Channel members.
- Option to create a new thread within the channel.
- The three dots icon. Click this icon to get access to several options, including Edit channel, Add members, and Leave channel.
- List of threads in the channel.
Organizing your channels
You can organize channels however you like:
- By team (i.e. #Marketing, #Sales)
- By project (i.e. #New Website, #New Client)
- By time period (i.e. #Q1 2017, #Summer 2018)