Messages let you send short, quick communications to a teammate or group of teammates. They’re useful for asking a question, sharing a link or saying thanks.
Take a look at messages in action:
- Conversations list.
- Message input field.
- Message attachment icon.
- Message options menu.
- Message conversation options menu.
Click here to learn how you can use the Twist composer or Markdown to format your messages.
Use messages to...
- Share a video chat link with a teammate for a meeting.
- Let a teammate know about a typo.
- Congratulate a teammate.
- Share a gif and have a laugh.
- Send an idea to your entire team using general messaging.
Use threads more than messages to keep your Twist organized. Read more about when to use threads vs messages.