A Twist group organizes team members together so that you can communicate with them more easily.
If you often work with the same team members, create a group and add your teammates to it. You’ll then be able to update the group in a new thread or comment by simply typing out the group name when you’re selecting who to notify.
You can organize your groups in all sorts of ways including:
- By team (i.e. Sales, Development, Support)
- By location (i.e. Europe, America, Asia)
- By project (i.e. New Blog, Event Planning)
- By topic (i.e. Apple fans, Brainstorming group)
What's the difference between a Twist team and a group?
If you're new to Twist, you might not fully understand the difference between a Twist team and a group. Don't worry, it's quite straightforward!
- A Twist team is all the people you have in your Twist workspace. For example, this could be your whole company.
- A group is a group of people within your Twist team. For example, this could be a team within your company, such as your Marketing team.