A Twist group organizes team members together so that you can communicate with them more easily.
If you often work with the same team members, create a group and add your teammates to it. You’ll then be able to update the group in a new thread or comment by simply typing out the group name when you’re selecting who to notify.
Only Team Admins and Members can create a group. Guests are not able to create groups, but they can still be added to a group.
You can organize your groups in all sorts of ways including:
- By team (i.e. Sales, Development, Support)
- By location (i.e. Europe, America, Asia)
- By project (i.e. New Blog, Event Planning)
- By topic (i.e. Apple fans, Brainstorming group)
What's the difference between a Twist team and a group?
If you're new to Twist, you might not fully understand the difference between a Twist team and a group. Don't worry, it's quite straightforward!
- A Twist team is all the people you have in your Twist workspace. For example, this could be your whole company.
- A group is a group of people within your Twist team. For example, this could be a team within your company, such as your Marketing team.
For more info on how to get started in Twist, we recommend that you check out our getting started guide for new users.