By integrating Todoist with Twist, you'll be able to create tasks from whole threads or from specific comments.
Get the most out of your integration by reading some in-depth tips about how to best use Twist with Todoist.
How to connect Todoist to Twist
- Make sure you’re logged in to your Twist account in a browser.
- Click your team icon in the top-left corner.
- Click Settings & members.
- Select Integrations.
- Open the Browse tab.
- Find Todoist in the list of integrations and click Add.
- (Optional) By default, the integration will only be installed for you. If you are an admin, you have the option to install the integration for your whole team. You can do this by clicking Add and then selecting Team from the dropdown menu.
Turn a thread or comment into a Todoist task
- Open the thread you want to create a Todoist task from.
- If you want to use the whole thread to create a task, click the three dots icon in the top-right corner of the thread. If you want to create a task from a specific comment, hover over the comment and click the three dots icon that appear to the right.
- Select Add to Todoist.
- If you're not already logged in to Todoist, you'll be asked to do so now.
- A Todoist Quick Add window will appear, where you can customize your task, such as adding a task description, moving it to a specific project, giving it a priority level, and so much more!
- Once you're done customizing your task, click Add task.
If you wish to quickly save a thread, comment, or direct message to your Todoist Inbox, so you can carry on with your work and process the tasks in Todoist later, you can install the Todoist Inbox integration on your Twist.
Why am I unable to install this integration?
If you're having problems installing this integration, it may be because your admin has disabled this option in your team's security settings.