If you're working with a team, it can be useful to get updates on your teammates’ progress. That’s where connecting Todoist to Twist can improve the way you work.
By integrating Todoist with Twist, you'll be able to get updates from a Todoist project in any Twist thread.
|An example of how the integration works|
How to Connect Todoist to Twist
- Make sure you’re logged in to your Twist account in a browser.
- Click your profile photo in the top-right corner and select Add integrations...
- Select which Twist team you’d like to install the integration into using the dropdown menu in the top-right corner.
- From the list of integrations, click Todoist.
- (Optional) By default, the integration will only be installed for you. If you are an admin, you have the option to install the integration for your whole team. You can do this by clicking Change and then selecting your team.
- You will have a few options.
- Post to Channel refers to the Twist channel that has the thread where you want to post your Todoist updates.
- And in the following thread will be the thread where the updates will be posted.
- Who do you want to notify? will set whose Inboxes will be notified when Todoist updates are posted to the channel.
- Click Install Integration.
- The next page will ask you Which project do you want to get updates from? Select a Todoist project from the dropdown menu.
- You can then use the checkboxes to select which notifications you want to receive. You can get notified when tasks are completed or uncompleted and/or when comments are added.
- Click Update installation.