If you’re looking to get started with Twist, you’ve come to the right place. Whether you’re joining an existing Twist team or you’re the one starting a team, we’ve built guides that will help you get off on the right foot.
- If you’re joining a Twist team, read on below.
- If you’re starting a new team, hop over to our guide for team creators and admins.
So you’ve been invited to join a Twist team—here’s how to get up and running in no time. First watch our two minute introduction video below to get an idea of how everything works.
You can also get a deeper overview by reading our What is Twist? guide.
- Join Twist
- Set up your profile
- Join the right conversations to stay in the loop
- Stay connected by downloading the apps
1. Join Twist
Once your organization has created a team, you can join your team in one of two ways:
- Click the invitation email you received.
- Click the unique link shared with you by the team’s creator.
You’ll then go through the welcome process where you can enter your name and join a few of your team’s channels.
2. Set up your Profile
- Here’s how you can complete your profile.
3. Join a conversation and stay in the loop
4. Stay Connected
- We recommend that you download Twist apps for iOS, Android, Windows, or macOS to have a better work experience, no matter where you are.
Welcome to Twist! You've opened the door to a calmer, more organized way of working. Get the most out of Twist by reading our getting started guides.