There are times where you’re going to need some help managing your Twist. In those cases, you may want to change a team member into a Team Admin to help out. No problem - here’s how it’s done:
You have to be a Team Admin to change a member’s role.
- Click your team icon in the top-left corner of Twist.
- Click Settings & members.
- Open Members & Groups.
- Scroll through the member list to find the member whose role you’d like to change.
- Click their current role, which is listed to the right of the person's name.
- Select whether they should be an Admin, Member, or Guest.
- Unfortunately, it's not currently possible to change a team member's role on iOS or Android.
You can read more about roles here.