When you want to integrate your existing tools into Twist, it only takes a few steps to connect.
We’ve started with a few integrations but are always working on more. Listed below are a few integrations available with Twist, and you can read the full list of integrations here:
- Todoist: Organize your tasks so you can stress less and do more.
- GitHub: Host and review code, manage projects, and keep track of changes.
- Zapier: Integrate with web apps and automate parts of your business or life.
- Auto-reports: Automatically share reports with your team on a recurring basis.
- Team check-in: Automatically send a question to your whole team on a recurring basis.
- Appear.in: Start video conversations from Twist by typing /appearin room-name.
- Bindle: Set time off and have it reflected in Twist.
- Integromat: Automate common processes by connecting your favorite apps to Twist.
To set up an integration on the web:
- Make sure you’re logged in to your Twist account.
- Visit the Twist Integrations page at https://twist.com/integrations/
- Select which Twist team you’d like to install the integration into using the dropdown menu in the top right corner.
- From the list of integrations, click on the integration you’d like to install.
- You’ll be prompted with directions to integrate the service into Twist.
- You may have to click Install Integration at the bottom once you’re completed.
- Congrats—your integration is now active.
If you'd like to remove an integration, here are the instructions: Remove an integration.