When you want to integrate your existing tools into Twist, it only takes a few steps to connect.
We’ve started with a few integrations but are always working on more. Listed below are a few integrations available with Twist, and you can read the full list of integrations here:
- Todoist: Organize your tasks so you can stress less and do more.
- GitHub: Host and review code, manage projects, and keep track of changes.
- Zapier: Integrate with web apps and automate parts of your business or life.
- Auto-reports: Automatically share reports with your team on a recurring basis.
- Team check-in: Automatically send a question to your whole team on a recurring basis.
- Skype: Start video conversations from Twist by typing /skype.
- Bindle: Set time off and have it reflected in Twist.
- Integromat: Automate common processes by connecting your favorite apps to Twist.
How to set up an integration
- Make sure you’re logged in to your Twist account in a browser.
- Click your team icon in the top-left corner.
- Click Settings & members.
- Click Integrations.
- Open the Browse tab.
- Find the integration you'd like to install from the list of integrations and click Add.
- (Optional) By default, your integration will only be installed for you. If you are an admin, you have the option to install the integration for your whole team. You can do this by clicking Change and then selecting your team.
Congrats! Your integration is now active.