Many teams use a variety of tools that are indispensable for their collective productivity. One of the most powerful ways to connect your team's tools to Twist is with the Zapier integration.
Zapier is a web-service that automates your work by connecting Twist to 750+ other apps like Google Drive, JIRA, Buffer, Intercom and more. With a Twist-Zapier integration, you'll be able to import data into Twist as well as push Twist data into various third party tools.
To connect Twist with Zapier, follow the steps below.
- Visit Zapier.com.
- Create a Zapier account and log in.
- Visit Twist’s Zapier page, where you can browse different integrations (Zaps) between Twist and other apps. When you find one that works for you, click Use this Zap.
- After reading the description, click Create this Zap at the bottom of the page.
- You'll be asked to connect your accounts to Zapier.
- If you have trouble connecting Twist to Zapier, follow the instructions here.
- If you have trouble connecting to other accounts, please visit the Zapier help center.
- Continue creating your Zap and selecting the options you'd like.
- If you have trouble understanding the various options, please read the Zapier Twist help page to see all the possibilities.
- Finally, click Finish to create your Zap.
- Once your Zap is created, make sure to toggle your Zap "on." It's now ready to go and will run automatically!
Q: How much does this integration cost?
A: Zapier's "free forever" plan allows you to use Twist Zaps for free. Zapier also offers more advanced functionality on its paid plans. For additional pricing information please visit Zapier's pricing page.
Q: Who can help answer my Zapier questions or help troubleshoot my Zaps?
A: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions or troubleshooting help.