One of the most powerful ways to connect your team's tools to Twist is with the Zapier integration. Zapier is a web-service that automates your work. By integrating Twist with Zapier, you'll be able to connect Twist to 750+ other apps like Google Drive, JIRA, Buffer, Intercom and more.
Connect Twist with Zapier
- Visit Zapier.com.
- Log in to your Zapier account, or if you don't already have an account, create a Zapier account and log in.
- Visit Zapier's Twist page, where you can browse different integrations ("Zaps") that you can set up between Twist and other apps. When you find one that works for you, click Use this Zap.
- Click Create this Zap at the bottom of the page.
- You'll be asked to connect your accounts to Zapier:
- If you have trouble connecting Twist to Zapier, follow the instructions here.
- If you have trouble connecting to other accounts, please visit the Zapier help center.
- Continue creating your Zap and selecting the options you'd like. If you have trouble understanding the various options, please read the Zapier Twist help page to see all the possible Zaps you can set up.
- Finally, click Finish to create your Zap.
- Once your Zap is created, make sure to toggle your Zap "on." It's now ready to go and will run automatically!
Integrating with Google Services
If you use Zapier to send data from Google services into Twist, we make sure the data you share from Google services is safe. You can read the following Google API Disclosure for more information.
Is this integration free?
Zapier's Free Forever plan allows you to use Twist Zaps for free. Zapier also offers more advanced functionality on its paid plans. For additional pricing information please visit Zapier's pricing page.
Who can help answer my Zapier questions or help troubleshoot my Zaps?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions or troubleshooting help.