If you're looking to delete your Twist team entirely, it's a simple process. Here’s how:
Deleting your Twist team
- Click your avatar in the top-right corner of Twist.
- Double-check that you're in the team you want to delete. If not, follow these instructions to switch Twist team.
- Click Team settings…
- Click the Delete Team link in the Delete Team section.
- On the confirmation page, re-enter your password and leave a short note explaining why you’re deleting your Twist team, then click Delete my team.
- Another confirmation will ask if you’re entirely sure. Click OK.
- Your team is now deleted from Twist.
I set up my team using a Google account or Apple Sign-in, and now I'm having trouble deleting my account because I never set up my password.
No problem! You can solve this issue by setting a password in Twist. Here's how:
- Access Twist in a browser.
- Click your avatar in the top-right corner.
- Select Account. Set your password.
- You can now use your new password to delete a team.