If you're looking to delete your Twist team entirely, it's a simple process. Here’s how.
Deleting your Twist team
- Click your profile photo in the top right.
- Click Team settings…
- Click the Delete Team link in the Delete Team section.
- On the confirmation page, re-enter your password and leave a short note indicating why you’re deleting a Twist team, then click Delete my team.
- Another confirmation will ask if you’re entirely sure. Click OK.
- Your team is now deleted from Twist.
Q: I set up my team using a Google account, and now I'm having trouble deleting my Twist account because I never set up my password.
A: You first need to set up a password by heading to Settings > Account on Twist for web. You can then use that password to delete a team.