If you're looking to delete your Twist team entirely, it's a simple process. Here’s how.
When you delete your team, it will be completely removed from the servers. Use with caution.
You must be the team admin to delete the team.
Deleting your Twist team
- Click your profile photo in the top right.
- Click Team settings…
- Click the Delete Team link in the Delete Team section.
- On the confirmation page, re-enter your password and leave a short note indicating why you’re deleting a Twist team, then click Delete my team.
- Another confirmation will ask if you’re entirely sure. Click OK.
- Your team is now deleted from Twist.
There is no way to deactivate a Twist team at this time, you can only delete it.
Q: I set up my team using a Google account, and now I'm having trouble deleting my Twist account because I never set up my password.
A: You first need to set up a password by heading to Settings > Account on Twist for web. You can then use that password to delete a team.