When your team’s no longer using a channel and you’re ready to completely remove it from Twist, you can easily delete it.
Once you delete a channel, all of its data is completely erased and cannot be accessed again.
If you think there’s a chance you might need to access this data later, we suggest archiving the channel instead.
How to delete a channel
- Ensure that you're a team admin or the channel owner.
- Remove all the members from the channel you'd like to delete.
- Archive the channel.
- Find the archived channel:
- Hover over Channels.
- Click the three dots icon.
- Click Browse channels.
- Select Archived.
- Select the channel.
- In the top-right corner click the three dots icon.
- Click Delete channel.
- Tick the box to confirm that you want to delete this channel.
- Click Delete forever.