If Twist for macOS is crashing for you, try out these troubleshooting steps to fix it:
Try to log out and back in again:
- Click your team name in the top-right corner of the app.
- Select Log out.
- Click Log in.
- Choose how you want to log in to your account (it should be the same option you used to create your account):
- Click Continue with Google and choose the Google account associated with your Twist account.
- Click Continue with Apple and enter your Apple ID and password associated with your Twist account.
- Enter your email address and password and then click Log in.
If you can't open Twist for macOS because it crashes before you get in, try deleting the Twist.sqlite files:
- On your macOS, go to Finder > Go > Go to Folder.
- In the search bar, enter: ~/Library/Application Support/Twist
- Delete the Twist.sqlite files.
- Launch Twist.