This changelog includes details for the desktop (Windows and Linux) versions.
Version 0.1.4 - February 10, 2020
- ⚙️ When using the Todoist integration in Linux, you can now smoothly log in with Google or Facebook again.
- ⚙️️ There's now improved support for copy, cut, and paste in Linux.
Version 0.1.3 - July 30, 2019
- ⚙️ You can now refresh Twist in record time by simply pressing F5.
- ⚙️ The menu bar is now hidden by default in Linux. If you want to display it again, simply press Alt.
- 🐛 Desktop notifications weren't showing up in Windows. This has been fixed.
Version 0.1.2 - May 23, 2019
- ⭐ You can now right click in the Windows app to see context menus with options for copy, cut, paste, save image, and copy link.
- ⭐ Zoom in and out of Twist using your favorite Windows keyboard shortcuts. We've set up Ctrl + and Ctrl - to start.
- ⭐ The first release of Twist that supports Linux!
- ⚙️ Thanks to several small changes, you’ll notice performance and stability enhancements across the board.
- ⚙️ You’ll now receive in-app updates more easily.
- 🐛 You can no longer have multiple instances of the Twist app open at the same time.
- 🐛 Updates will now work properly again.
- 🐛 A new login screen that should fix all the problems you may have had with Google login and CSRF token problems.
- 🐛 We've fixed a bug that would make the system tray icon disappear.
- ⚙️ You can now see which version of Twist you're running by right-clicking the Twist icon in the system tray. Clicking the version number will take you to the latest changelog.
- ⭐ When closing and re-opening Twist for Windows, the app will now remember the last window position and size you used.