Version 0.1.2 (2019/05/23)
- ⭐ You can now right click to see context menus with options for Copy, Cut, Paste, Save Image and Copy Link
- ⭐ You can now zoom in and out of Twist using your favorite Windows keyboard shortcuts(Ctrl + and Ctrl - by default).
- ⚙ You’ll now receive in-app updates more easily.
- ⚙ Thanks to several small changes, you’ll notice performance and stability enhancements across the board.
- 🐛 You can no longer have multiple instances of the Twist app open at the same time.
- 🐛 Updates will now work properly again.
- 🐛 A new login screen that should fix all the problems you may have had with Google login and CSRF token problems.
- 🐛 We've fixed a bug that would make system tray icon disappear.
- ⚙ You can now see which version of Twist you're running by right-clicking the Twist icon in the system tray. Clicking the version number will take you to the latest release notes.
- ⭐ When closing and re-opening Twist for Windows, the app will now remember the last window position and size you used.