Looks like you’re taking a step towards calmer, more organized teamwork by moving your Stride data to Twist. Here’s how to get started by importing your Stride channels and/or members.
- Log in at yourdomain.atlassian.net/admin/.
- At the bottom left in Application Settings, click on Stride.
- Click Create Export.
- Select the data you would like to export.
- In the Passphrase and Confirm Passphrase fields, create a password to protect your archive files. (Stride does not store this password.)
- Click Export.
- Once the export has completed, the export will be available for download in the admin screen.
- Create a Twist team or sign in to your account.
- On the top right of your Twist, click on your profile picture.
- Select Team Settings...
- Below Import Users and Channels, click Import.
- Choose to Import From Stride Archive (tar.gz.aes).
- Click on Choose File to upload the previously downloaded archive.
- Enter your Passphrase and click Next.
- Select the users you want to import and click Next.
- Select the channels you want to import and click Next.
- Twist will start importing your data. Once the import is completed, Ada bot will notify you via a message in Twist.
Q: What will the imported data look like?
A: A new Twist channel is created for each Stride channel you’ve chosen to import. The channel will contain one thread named Imported from Stride. This thread will contain the entire conversation of the original Stride channel.