If you cancel your Unlimited subscription within 30 days of the purchase, you are eligible for a full refund. Here’s how to apply:
Before we can process your refund, you’ll be required to cancel your Unlimited plan. Here's how:
- Log in to your Twist account via www.twist.com.
- Click on your photo in the top right and select Billing…
- In the Overview tab, under Billing actions, click Switch to the Free plan.
- (Optional) Share your reason for downgrading to help us improve Twist.
- Click Confirm this change.
Once this is done, please contact our support team to request a refund.
Will I lose my data if I downgrade from the Unlimited plan to the Free plan?
When you downgrade to the free version, you won’t be able to view or search for comments and messages older than one month. If at some point you decide to re-subscribe to the Unlimited plan, you’ll regain access to your team’s full thread and conversation history.
You can access all of your data (including that of older than one month) via our API.
Do I get a partial refund when I remove a member from my team after the 30-day period?
No, we currently don’t offer partial refunds. If you decide to remove a member from your team, the unused portion of their subscription will be added to your Team’s account as credit that will be used to pay towards future charges.