If you have a team of 50 or more, you can pay for annual licenses of Twist Unlimited by purchase order. Learn how to make it happen below:
Placing a purchase order
- If you haven’t already, sign up for Twist and create your team.
- Invite your team members.
- Contact our support team with a request to pay by purchase order and include the following information:
- The email address associated with the Twist team
- Your billing address
- Number of licenses you would like to purchase
- Currency you prefer to pay in
- Payment type: bank transfer or PayPal
- VAT ID (if applicable)
- Within 3 business days, you’ll receive an invoice from us with further payment instructions.
- Once you receive the payment instructions and the invoice, please make sure your payment is made within 7 business days.
- After the payment has been completed, we’ll provide a redeemable code for the licenses. Redeem the code at https://twist.com/redeem.
Q: If I pay by purchase order, what are my payment options?
A: You can pay via bank transfer or PayPal.
Q: I have less than 50 users and don’t expect my team will expand. Can I still pay by purchase order?
A: At this time we require a minimum of 50 licenses to be purchased to set up purchase order payments.
Q: It turns out I bought too many licenses. What will happen to the unused licenses?
A: Any unused licenses will roll over and can be used in the next billing cycle.
Q: Is there an option to be invoiced more frequently than annually?
A: No. At this time, we can only process purchase order agreements on an annual basis.
Q: I submitted a request more than 5 days ago but haven’t heard anything back. What should I do?
A: If you haven’t received any correspondence about your request, please check your Spam and/or Promotions folder. If there is nothing there, please contact our support team for an update.