If you have a team of 50 or more, you can pay for annual licenses of Twist Unlimited by purchase order. Learn how to make it happen below:
Placing a purchase order
- If you haven’t already, sign up for Twist and create your team.
- Invite your team members.
- Contact our support team with a request to pay by purchase order and include the following information:
- The email address associated with the Twist team
- Your billing address
- Number of licenses you would like to purchase
- Currency you prefer to pay in
- Payment type: bank transfer or PayPal
- VAT ID (if applicable)
- Within 3 business days, you’ll receive an invoice from us with further payment instructions.
- Once you receive the payment instructions and the invoice, please make sure your payment is made within 7 business days.
- After the payment has been completed, we’ll provide a redeemable code for the licenses. Redeem the code at https://twist.com/redeem.
If I pay by purchase order, what are my payment options?
You can pay via bank transfer or PayPal.
I have less than 50 users and don’t expect my team will expand. Can I still pay by purchase order?
At this time we require a minimum of 50 licenses to be purchased to set up purchase order payments.
It turns out I bought too many licenses. What will happen to the unused licenses?
Any unused licenses will roll over and can be used in the next billing cycle.
Is there an option to be invoiced more frequently than annually?
No. At this time, we can only process purchase order agreements on an annual basis.
I submitted a request more than 5 days ago but haven’t heard anything back. What should I do?
If you haven’t received any correspondence about your request, please check your Spam and/or Promotions folder. If there is nothing there, please contact our support team for an update.