You can now use Twist in Dark Mode. Perfect for checking in at night or just taking it easy on your eyes. Learn how to enable it below:
- Click your team icon in the top-left corner of Twist.
- In the dropdown menu, use the toggle next to Dark mode to enable dark mode.
- On your iOS device, open the Settings app.
- Tap Display & Brightness.
- Enable dark mode by ticking the circle under Dark.
- Tap your team icon in the bottom-right corner.
- Tap Preferences.
- Select Theme.
- Tap Dark to turn on Dark Theme.
- If you're running Android 5.0 - 9.0 and only want to use Twist in Dark theme when Battery Saver mode is turned on, tap on Set by Battery Saver.
- If you're running Android 10 or up and only want to use Twist in Dark theme when Battery Saver mode is turned on or when your Android device is set to Dark theme in device settings, tap on System Default.
Is there a setting to sync Dark Mode on all my devices?
No, at the moment we don’t have an option to sync Dark Mode across all your devices. You can turn on the Dark Mode setting on each device separately using the steps above.
My iOS device can’t update to iOS 13, is there another way for me to turn on Dark Mode?
No, as Dark Mode on iOS can only be enabled via your device settings, it is only available for users on iOS 13.