You can now use Twist in Dark Mode. Perfect for checking in at night or just taking it easy on your eyes. Learn how to enable it below:
- In the top-right of the app, click on your avatar.
- In the drop-down menu, use the toggle next to Dark Mode to turn on dark mode.
Dark theme on macOS can be turned on by turning on Dark Mode in your System settings. Here’s how:
- On your macOS device, click on the Apple menu in the top-left.
- Click on System Preferences and select General.
- Next to appearance, select Dark.
- On your iOS device, open the Settings app.
- Tap on Display & Brightness.
- At the top of the screen, tap on Dark.
- At the top left of the app, tap the menu icon.
- Scroll down to General at the bottom of the screen and select Theme.
- Tap on Dark to turn on Dark Theme.
- If you're running Android 5.0 - 9.0 and only want to use Twist in Dark theme when Battery Saver mode is turned on, tap on Set by Battery Saver.
- If you're running Android 10 or up and only want to use Twist in Dark theme when Battery Saver mode is turned on or when your Android device is set to Dark theme in device settings, tap on System Default.
Is there a setting to sync Dark Mode on all my devices?
No, at the moment we don’t have an option to sync Dark Mode across all your devices. You can turn on the Dark Mode setting on each device separately using the steps above.
My iOS device can’t update to iOS 13, is there another way for me to turn on Dark Mode?
No, as Dark Mode on iOS can only be enabled via your device settings, it is only available for users on iOS 13.