Jitsi Meet is a free conferencing app that lets you set up video meetings through a browser. With this integration, you can set up a Jitsi Meet meeting directly within a thread or message in Twist.
Setting up the integration
- Open Twist.
- At the top right, click on your profile picture.
- Click Add Integrations… This will open a new browser window with a list of integrations.
- Select Jitsi Meet from the list of integrations.
- Click Install Integration.
Using Jitsi Meet with Twist
How to start a Jitsi Meet meeting in Twist
- Open the thread or message you want to start the Jitsi Meet meeting in.
- Write and send /jitsi in the thread or message. This will create a link to a Jitsi Meet meeting. If you want the meeting to have a specific name - such as “Marketing” - you can name the meeting by writing /jitsi Marketing.
How to join a Jitsi Meet meeting in Twist
- Once you’ve been invited to a Jitsi Meet meeting, click Join Meeting.
- This will open a new browser window, where you will be asked to allow Jitsi Meet to use your device’s camera and microphone. Click Allow.
Q: How can I remove the integration?
A: If you no longer want to use Jitsi Meet with Twist, please follow the instructions in this article to remove the integration.