This changelog includes details for the desktop versions for macOS, Windows, and Linux.
June 15, 2021
🐛 Pesky bugs exterminated on macOS and Windows. Things should be a bit better for you.
March 18, 2021
- 🐛 We’ve tinkered a little to keep things running smoothly. 🏃
January 21, 2021
- 🐛 Download lengthy year-in-review reports, short expense records, or massive step-by-step instructions on setting up your new ergonomic work chair — in fact, you can now download anything you receive in Twist, thanks to a bug squish.
January 13, 2021
- ⚙️ Moving and resizing Twist is now lightning fast — to keep your team communication as flexible as you need it to be.
- 🐛 Plus, Twist will never open off-screen, even if you reposition your second (or third) monitor between uses.
- 🐛 And the usual bug-squashing and small improvements.
September 21, 2020
- 🐛 You might have seen an error when starting up Twist for Windows 10. Never again!
- 🐛 Click on a notification and Twist will take you directly to that message — saving you precious time and precious clicks.
August 20, 2020
- ⚙️ Never miss an important message now that your unread Twist notifications on Windows stay visible in the action center.
July 23, 2020
- ⭐️ Waiting on an update? You’ll now see a red dot on your Windows dock icon the moment you have unread messages or comments from your team.
- ⭐️ Signing up, logging in, and getting started is easier than ever with a refreshed flow — which means onboarding your next teammate will be a piece of cake. 🍰
- ⭐️ View PDFs directly inside Twist! It’s all part of Twist’s campaign to save clicks.
- ⚙️ Some behind-the-scenes magic is making the app faster, more stable, and more secure.
- ⚙️ Zoom in and out more intuitively with our updated shortcuts:
- Windows and Linux users: Ctrl with + or -
- Mac users: ⌘ with + or -
- 🐛 We’ve done the usual fixing and squashing to keep things working as they should be.
February 10, 2020
- ⚙️ When using the Todoist integration in Linux, you can now smoothly log in with Google or Facebook again.
- ⚙️️ There's now improved support for copy, cut, and paste in Linux.
July 30, 2019
- ⚙️ You can now refresh Twist in record time by simply pressing F5.
- ⚙️ The menu bar is now hidden by default in Linux. If you want to display it again, simply press Alt.
- 🐛 Desktop notifications weren't showing up in Windows. This has been fixed.
May 23, 2019
- ⭐ You can now right click in the Windows app to see context menus with options for copy, cut, paste, save image, and copy link.
- ⭐ Zoom in and out of Twist using your favorite Windows keyboard shortcuts. We've set up Ctrl + and Ctrl - to start.
- ⭐ The first release of Twist that supports Linux!
- ⚙️ Thanks to several small changes, you’ll notice performance and stability enhancements across the board.
- ⚙️ You’ll now receive in-app updates more easily.
- 🐛 You can no longer have multiple instances of the Twist app open at the same time.
- 🐛 Updates will now work properly again.
- 🐛 A new login screen that should fix all the problems you may have had with Google login and CSRF token problems.
- 🐛 We've fixed a bug that would make the system tray icon disappear.
- ⚙️ You can now see which version of Twist you're running by right-clicking the Twist icon in the system tray. Clicking the version number will take you to the latest changelog.
- ⭐ When closing and re-opening Twist for Windows, the app will now remember the last window position and size you used.