Now that you’re all settled in, it’s time to really get going.
Give Twist a real try
- Invite your team. Twist isn’t much without teammates. Send invites to coworkers and collaborate on a project in Twist.
- Try Twist for two weeks. Making an assessment is easier when you’ve seen what a tool can really do. Communicate primarily with Twist for two weeks and see how it goes.
Use this channel for questions
When more of your teammates join Twist, they might need a bit of help to get situated. Use the #Twist channel to hold Q&A sessions, share tips on async work, and co-create communication guidelines.
Plus, a few helpful links
- Do a deep dive into the help center.
- Keep tabs on product updates.
- Check out the blog for async and productivity tips (English).
Questions? Feedback? We’re here for you.