There are times when you need to quickly save a thread, comment, or direct message to your Todoist Inbox, so you can carry on with your work and process the task in your Inbox later. For this, you can use the Todoist Inbox integration and create a new task in two clicks.
Setting up the integration
- Log in to your Twist account in a browser.
- Open the main menu by clicking your Twist team name in the top-left corner of Twist.
- In the drop-down menu, select Settings & Members.
- Click Integrations.
- Select Browse.
- Find Todoist Inbox and click Add.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the setup.
- (Optional) By default, the integration will only be installed for you. If you are an admin, you’ll have a drop-down menu to choose to install the integration for your whole team.
Using the integration
- Click the three dot icon next to a thread, comment, or message.
- In the drop-down menu, click Add to Todoist Inbox.
- On the first use, you’ll be asked to log in to your Todoist account.
- The task will be instantly added to your Todoist Inbox, and you'll see a small pop-up confirmation message in the bottom-left corner of your screen.
How can I remove the integration?
If you no longer want to use Todoist Inbox with Twist, please follow the instructions in this article to remove the integration.
Why am I unable to install this integration?
If you're having problems installing this integration, it may be because your admin has disabled this option in your team's security settings.