Our Customer Experience team is always ready to help out, answer questions, and to listen to feedback!
However, we also know that when you're experiencing an issue, it's always easier and quicker (and more satisfying) to fix it yourself. So, if you're experiencing an issue with Twist, here are some resources you might find helpful.
Is this a new feature?
It may be that you're mistaking a new feature for a bug. Check out our What's New page to check if it is in fact a new feature.
Try out some troubleshooting steps
Have you tried solving the issue yourself using one of our troubleshooting guides?
- I'm having trouble with my connection
- I'm having trouble with my app
- I'm having problems with Twist for iOS
- I'm having problems with Twist for Windows
- I'm having a problem with teammate invite links
- Clear your browser cookies
Are you having trouble with an integration?
If you’re experiencing issues with an integration, please check if we have an article for that integration in the integrations section of our help center.
Still need help? Here's the info our Customer Experience team will need from you!
Do you still need to contact Customer Experience? No problem!
You can click the button below to get taken to our contact form. When contacting our Customer Experience team, it would be very helpful if you can include the following information:
- What platforms you’re experiencing the issue on (i.e. macOS, Android, a browser, etc). If you’re using Twist in a browser, please mention which one.
- Troubleshooting steps you’ve already tried.
- In many cases, screenshots or a screen recording of the issue will help our team understand the problem better. If you feel that's the case, please attach it to your report.